Access To Work quotes provided within 4 hours
Order assistance available via phone and email
However excellent the functionality of the standard mouse, most of the time it is too small for the hand and its shape forces hand and fingers in an unnatural gripping position. It lacks comfort when used for extended periods. Therefore a group of mechanical engineers worked in collaboration with academics, re-designed the mouse, and invented the HandshoeMouse range. The mouse comes in three sizes to ensure a comfortable fit for almost any user.
- Design based on academic research – The ergonomics of the HandshoeMouse has been confirmed by EMG measurement experiments conducted by academic researchers from the medical centre of Erasmus University in the Netherlands.
- Highly supportive ergonomic design – The innovative shape of the HandshoeMouse ensures the user’s hand, thumb and finger are supported in a relaxed and comfortable position. The design means the hand can continuously rest on the mouse body so there is also no friction between the desktop work surface and the skin of your hand.
- Ergonomic control placement – Controls consist of 2 buttons at an ergonomic position with the fingers and a scroll wheel fitted with a switch mechanism. The large size HandshoeMouse has a third switch button.
- High resolution optical technology – Precise and accurate optical technology for responsive and smooth cursor tracking.
- Lithium ion battery – >3 hour charge time. 2 year battery life.
- Available in 3 standard sizes for the right hand: small, medium and large. To choose the correct size mouse, measure the inside of the stretched out hand, the distance from your wrist (the cross over between hand and arm) up to the tip of the ring finger. This length provides an indication of the required size.
- Small: up to 170 mm
- Medium: 170 – 190 mm
- Large: 190 – 210 mm
- Available in wired and wireless versions